We would like to invite you to participate in our 17-th annual exhibition “The Best Independent Schools and Colleges of the World”.
- Irkutsk – 24 November 2016
- Moscow – 26 November 2016
ITEC has maintained leading positions on the Russian market of international education over the last 20 years and we have built up the strong reputation both among the clients and partners. Our agency has a lengthy and successful experience in organizing various fairs. This particular event has proved to be successful and important for the parents interested in sending their children to schools and colleges abroad. The distinct advantage of our fair to other educational exhibitions is that BISC is focused solely on secondary education market – representatives are able to have productive meetings with interested clients, introducing and promoting their schools in private meeting environment to potential students and their families. Personal contacts with schools are highly important for parents and may be the decisive reason upon choosing the right school for their child.
This year we are happy to invite you to visit not only Moscow, but also Irkutsk – the city, from which a large number of students go to study abroad to various educational programs.
The cost of participation for schools is 3450 GBP that includes:
- meeting tables in Irkutsk and Moscow
- interpreters in both cities
- conference lunches in both cities
- internal flights from Moscow to Irkutsk and back to Moscow (for 1 representative)
- airport transfers on arrival and departure in both cities
- 5-star hotel accommodation in Irkutsk for two nights (23-25 November), breakfast included (for 1 representative)
- 5-star hotel accommodation in Moscow for two nights (25-26 of November), breakfast included (for 1 representative)
- all advertising of the exhibition in mass media
- Gala Dinner in Moscow
Why schools attend?
- ITEC fair is the only event in Russia arranged exceptionally for schools and colleges offering secondary education.
- The exhibition participants are schools of different profiles (co-educational schools, girls' schools, boys' schools, sixth form colleges, international colleges). Every client will find a school, which meets his/her demands.
- The exhibition organized by an agency that does not make money on the event, but tries to attract many potential families to the fair and build up a mutually beneficial long-term cooperation.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +7 (495) 708 42 42 ext 216 (Alexandra Orudzhova)